- Access Bike finds, sorts and fixes second hand bikes and matches them to disadvantaged teenagers referred by secondary schools as in need. We mentor a young people to lead the project and gain new business skills.
- Creative Camping supports disabled and non-disabled teenagers to spend the weekend together throughout the year at wilderness camps, encouraging self agency, positive risk taking, cooperation, friendship and inclusion.
- Our World group meets once a month to discuss and explore environmental issues, sharing understanding with ‘Tiny Ted Talks’, expressing fears and ideas through creativity, discovering solutions and opportunities, together.
- Fungusloci Micro-Farm is a model of sustainable urban agriculture where healthy and delicious oyster mushrooms are grown on waste coffee grounds collected from local cafes.
- Capacity and Confidence Development helps groups of adult volunteers and youth leaders to understand how to include children and young people with difficult behaviour, disabilities and from disadvantaged backgrounds in their youth work.
- Green Day gives secondary school students a carousel of hands-on experiential activities which allow them to explore sustainability, to take risks, work as a team, deal with ambiguity and solve problems together.
- Future Now offers schools support and ideas to reduce waste, water and energy use, including student led initiatives, audits, shopping lists of actions, monitoring and evaluation tools, curriculum planning support.
- Festival of Nature a new project, providing local primary and secondary schools with school based nature days, Sustainability Education Days, activities in local woodlands and local environment outdoor activities for families.